Cypress Brake Lodge was founded on a shared passion for hunters to experience superior hunting and a farm life escapade. The property stretches over 4,500 acres of East Arkansas, located half a mile from the Mississippi River. Situated in the middle of the Mississippi River Flyway makes it a premier destination for duck and goose hunting.
We offer 9 duck and goose blinds with a variety of hunting environments and opportunities. We also have one private and public lake to offer for great fishing or hunting. Our club is self-guided which offers you unlimited places to hunt on your own schedule. Bring your own ATVs for unlimited fun on back country roads. Let Cypress Brake Lodge be the best hunting and experience for you group.
PRICES & INFORMATION
- Self-guided hunts
- Full kitchen, Green Egg Grill & Firepit are available for your use
- Valid Federal Duck Stamp, Arkansas Duck Stamp & Arkansas Hunting License
- Arkansas Game & Fish License Information (www.agfc.com) or call 1-800-364-GAME
* prices vary based on length of stay. Call for more info.
- For hunting season pricing, contact John King at email@example.com or text/call (870) 995-3559.
- For off-season pricing, visit VRBO.com and search for Listing #435815.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Federal Duck Stamp
- Arkansas Duck Stamp
- Shotgun & Shells (Non Toxic Shot Only)
- Warm Waterproof Hunting clothing
- Rain Gear
- Chest Waders
- Camera (optional)
- Small flashlight
- Food and Drinks
LICENSES AND REGISTRATION
You can purchase a license and registration in advance through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission. To visit their website, CLICK HERE.